ESUS FORESTRY & WOODLANDS
Woodland Management and Forestry Training in the South East
Courses conducted in working woodlands mainly in Kent and East Sussex, but also other locations in South East England
David's famous coffee included every morning!
Grants may be available to help with costs contact us to find out more
- 30 maintenance and cross-cutting
- 31 felling trees up tp 15"
- 32 felling trees over 15"
- 33 specialised tree felling
- 34 procesing windblown trees
- 38-41 arboricultural units
- LANTRA certified courses for those not requiring NPTC qualifications
- Coppice Harvesting Efficiency course, covering organised felling, efficient processing of trees and using ropes for awkward situations
For a write up of the Coppice Harvesting Efficiency course, visit this site
Below are videos illustrating some of the topics covered.
- For Woodland Management throughout the South East please contact James Noble on :
PHONE 01672 851336 EMAIL email@example.com
- For Training Enquiries please contact David Rossney on:
PHONE 01580 712 417 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org